PontiacParadise.com Shop » Cars For Sale
Cars For Sale
PontiacParadise.com has the following cars available. The cars are not stored at PontiacParadise.com, but are available for inspection in the Twin Cities area. Various cars listed here may not be owned by PontiacParadise.com. If this is the case with a particular car, consent has been given for PontiacParadise.com to list the cars for sale
- Mint 1964 Catalina Floor Pan
Entire floor with braces, one piece.
- 1962 Grand Prix Center to Rear Floor Pan with Bucket Seat Mounts
- Set of Seat Brackets
Set of seat brackets to install factory buckets in 1962 to 1964.
- One Pair 1962 Grand Prix Doors
They come with soft ray glass, wind up windows. The condition is not bad.
- 1962 Grand Prix Trunk Lid with Molding
- MINT 1964 Catalina Rolling Frame
No rust ever!
- MINT 1964 Fenders
Left or right, no rust ever!
- Looking for other parts?
For those of you looking for certain parts, please ask, as I may just have it. Otherwise, here are three people who are deep into the Pontiac parts world.
- My buddy, Steve Snyder, at Indiana Pontiacs has 110 Pontiac parts cars. He is located in Mincie, IN and his inventory is ALWAYS changing. He is a great guy to meet and know. He has been thru the mill with City BS and has finally landed in a location where he can grow and prosper.
- Todd Zimmermann in Wisconsin has a large amount of Pontiac parts and knows his stuff. He travels and sells a lot on eBay. I have yet to meet Todd but he is very knowledgeable and helpful. Contact him at email@example.com
- Steve at Pontiac Heaven in Arizona. I have just started dealings with Steve however he is very helpful and has many dry Pontiac parts cars. Contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Check out PontiacClassics.com. The owner, Jon Fiedler, has been collecting for nearly 25 years and has around seventy full size Pontiacs. He’s currently working on getting them listed on his web site. He is also there to help with information and parts to supply.
- Also, try my friend Tom Gardner in Bend, OR email@example.com for 63, 64 & 66 full size parts. Tom has a knack of finding decent cars, good frames and just about anything else you might need. I recently purchased a 64 Grand Prix to re-body a rust bucket 4 speed car of my own from Tom. He has one of the few full 376 horse 421 cars documented with factory air, a 66 Grand Prix. As with all the people listed above, please tell them you found them on PontiacParadise.com
- 1965 Pontiac Grand Prix,
Original Iris Mist, now baby blue. 99.9% rust free from Las Vegas. Original 389, 4 bbl. (not running), FACTORY 3 SPEED with console, power steering & heater…THAT’S IT! Plain Jane for sure. PHS’d with window sticker. 78,000 miles total. Needs total restoration. Complete car with new radiator. Clear title.
Photos available in gallery.
- 1966 Pontiac 2+2 Convertible
Now included with car, a correct 1966 421, 338 horse "YH" engine with 3,000 miles since overhaul, with buckets, console and automatic. Currently has overheating Pontiac 350 (runs but junk) . Power steering, brakes & top. Good frame & floors. Needs trunk floor and rear quarter work. Nice trunk floor/rear clip included with car. Comes with MINT pair of front fenders and correct 1966 buckets. Silver with black interior. From Washington. PHS’d with window sticker. Clear title.
$6,500 firm, $7,500 with correct motor installed and driveable
Photos available in gallery.
- 1964 Pontiac Catalina Ventura 2 door Hardtop,
From California. Some minor rust in lower quarters. Nice floors, weak trunk floor. Original 389 (runs) but no transmission (was automatic). Baby blue with blue interior. Mostly complete. Good core car.
Photos available in gallery.
- 1966 Pontiac 2+2 Hardtop,
Oregon car, Barrier Blue under darker blue repaint, Parchment interior, Car is LOADED HOT ROD! YK 376 horse 421 engine with 3-2 carbs (carbs totally rebuilt and dyed correctly) and 093 heads, Muncie 4 speed, factory tachometer & Rally gauges, PS, PB, P antenna, P trunk, factory headrest Strato-buckets (first year), console, factory four-way flasher, tilt column with wood wheel, 8 lug wheels, heavy duty frame, 3:90 Saf-T-Trac (posi) rear end. Engine needs complete rebuild and is correct engine for car however it is not the original engine. Trunk floor is weak from leaking gasket. Minor rust around back window also. Information sheet is available for this ultimate car regarding the title.
Photos available in gallery.
- 1966 Grand Prix from Nevada
Loaded car with PS, PB, P windows and factory air and 99% rust free. Was purchased in Tonapah, Nevada by a nice guy in Duluth. By the time he returned to load up his purchase, the local Indians had stolen the engine, trans (automatic), driveshaft, radiator, tilt column, steering box, tie rod ends and drag link! Well, instead of causing a problem and probably ending up dead, he loaded the remains and headed back to Duluth. The car was purchased and moved to the Cities. The owner located a similar 66 GP with factory air AND a rebuilt 389 4 barrel with 1,500 miles coupled to a factory four speed! All missing parts have been replaced and the car is having it's underside lightly blasted and painted before the engine and trans is installed. The car had a black vinyl roof when built and is currently the metallic teal color used in 66. The original paint is pretty much burned off the car and plans are to have it media blasted. The interior is baked Nevada, not quite as good as baked Alaska! However the nice body and decent trunk are worth the effort. New springs will be installed as the original ones are done. The car together and running, in primer, will be [Call for Current Pricing!]. As more work is done, the price will go up accordingly.
Call for Current Pricing!
1965 2+2 Package
Greetings! I have recently purchased a 1965 2+2 convertible, along with an unbelievable parts car. The package can be sold "as-is" or as a finished car.
First the 2+2: 1965, delivered to Alabama new and remained there until three years ago. LOADED. 338 horse 421, Turbo 400 trans, factory air COMFROTRON (super rare in any full-sized Pontiac), PS, PB, P seat, P trunk, P antenna, reverb, rear seat speaker, buckets and console. Car has been PHS'd and has SPEC for the paint code. The car is currently painted 1965 yucky teal color with black interior and top.
The interior is driver quality. In removing original weather strip to see the base color, I discovered the car to be a deep bronze copper color like a Chrysler Turbine Car. The color was not specified on the build sheet. The original 421 is long gone and a smoking 389 makes the car a somewhat driver. However, a complete, correct dated 1965 "YH" 421, 338 horse engine will be included with the car. The car has bondo in all side panels, but does not seem to have any real rust. The trunk floor is good. The pot metal chrome trim is pitted.
The person I got the car from had purchased a 1965 Catalina convertible parts car that had been wrecked in 1966 with just 17,000 miles on the speedometer! The car had been stored inside here in Minnesota for 30+ years! It is unbelievable! The car was hit above the front bumper and shoved the engine into the dash big time. The front end, engine-trans, dash pad and left door are long gone.
The right front floor is rusted from incorrect outside storage however the rest of the car is MINT, including the set of 8 bolt wheels with 2 original basis UniRoyal tires! Of course, the trick here is to remove the quarters and 8 bolts and install on the 2+2 or clip the car using the cowl section of the 2+2 and use the parts car rear section and frame. The trunk floor is already promised to my 66 2+2 convertible, so it will not go with the car.
Other parts that come with the package are as follows: a rust free front clip from California and a pair of rust free doors from Arizona. I bought the package to either resell or do and then resell. I am not a fan of 1965 models; I prefer just 64's and 66's.
This car is beyond rare and deserves a kick ass restoration. The 2+2 comes with a Minnesota title. The parts car does not have a title. I am open for offers to include cash and/or cool 64 or 66 trades. Cars are located in the Twin Cities area. Price for all of the above (2+2 does run and drive): $20,000 f.o.b. Minnesota. Please contact Les Kasten at 651-423-7358 evenings CST or email me. Thanks!
- Correct 1965 MINT dash with Rally Gauges
- Correct 1965 AM/FM Radio
- Correct 1965 Tachometer with green line all the around tach face
- Correct 4 speed changeover to include correct original shifter, tunnel piece, pedals drive shaft, bell housing, Z-bar, all remaining clutch pieces, console and correct long shaft Muncie 4 speed trans. Condition of parts unknown.
Price for all of the Optional items listed above: $5,000 f.o.b Minnesota. Note: These items are not for sale unless you purchase the entire 2+2 package.
These two cars are not located in Rosemount, MN. They are currently located in Chisago City, MN.
FOR SALE; 1966 PONTIAC BONNEVILLE 4DR. HARDTOP
VIN #262396X114829 (Pillarless/No Post)
Total original survivor. 69k actual miles. Garage kept its entire life. Immaculate throughout. Stunning original interior. Beautiful original paint. 389 v8 4brl. Can be driven coast to coast. 3 speed turbo hydramatic. PS/PB/AM radio. Original 1966 dealer installed "riverside" air conditioning. Tinted glass. Original documents/stickers. Protecto-plate. First place in its class for best original survivor. Factory order "grand prix" dash. Price is based on its survivor condition rather than options, muscle or body style. One of the nicest examples of an original car. This one is for those who appreciate beautiful original cars whether they be 2 door, 4 door or otherwise. This beautiful original car resides in California.
E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (Photos can be e-mailed upon request)